"Along Came the Manager" (マネージャーさんが来た Manējā-san ga Kita ) is the third episode of the anime adapted from Full Moon o Sagashite.
- In the dub, the doctor says that this is Mikisuki instead of saying Mikatsuki.
- Wakaoji" literally means "young prince." And since Dr. Wakaoji was known as the Prince when he was in the band Route:L...
- When Meroko (a female) transforms into Dr. Wakaoji (a male), she says "watashi" and then corrects that and says "boku." They both mean "I" in Japanese, but "watashi" is feminine whereas "boku" is the masculine form.
- Tomomi Seo as Ooshige Masami
- Chieko Honda as Meroko Yui
- Kazuko Sugiyama as Fuzuki Koyama
- Mayumi Akado as Ms. Tanaka
- Myco as Mitsuki Koyama/Full Moon
- Teruaki Ogawa as Keiichi Wakaoji
- Yasuo Saitou as Takuto Kira
"My Promise to Eichi"
"Thoughts On a Song"