Fuzuki was best friends with a wealthy young girl, Moe Rikyo, during her youth. Despite her illness, she was forced to take on much more responsibility, and was being forced into an arranged marriage with an ugly corporate man, referred to as "Kimiharu". One day, the girls ran into a handsome man playing a violin. Both girls were taken away by his talent, and later learned that he was actually Seijyuro Koga. Moe was the one, however, who had feelings for him. Fuzuki felt it was not worth fighting with a friend, so she accepted it with grace, and was happy for her. The three eventually became a strong trio of friends, when everything went wrong. Moe was told that Fuzuki was very ill, and that she could not see her anymore. She soon was being forced into a marriage with Fuzuki's former fiance Kimiharu. When Moe visits Fuzuki, she finds her kissing Seijyuro.
Personality and traitsEdit
- The anime hairstyle of Mitsuki's grandmother looks nothing alike than the manga version. In the manga, Fuzuki has long blond hair while in the anime, she has short dark brown hair.
- Mitsuki's Case (First appearance)
- As Long As My Wings Can Fly
- It's a Gift
- We're Both Half-Angels
- Love and Loneliness (Mentioned only)
- You Are Calling for Me Too, So... (Appears in vision(s))
- Taiyaki, Contrariness, and Meroko
- Pure Antithesis 100% (Appears in flashback(s))
- You Can See the Drops of Reminiscence in the Rain (Appears in flashback(s))
- If the Little Mermaid Is You
- If My Wishes Will Never Come True, I Will...
- To My One and Only Eichi