"I Want to Sing!" (それでも歌いたい Sore Demo Uta Itai ) is the first episode of the anime adapted from Full Moon o Sagashite.
- In Mitsuki's dream in the beginning of the episode, Mitsuki has a concert, and she was about to sing her last song. If you listen closely to the background, that song is "New Future."
- Mitsuki's entry number in the audition is 21.
- Mitsuki sings the song, "New Future," in the beginning and ending of the episode.
- When Meroko is saying how Takuto belongs to her and not Mitsuki, Meroko's gloves disappear.
- Takuto's and Meroko's mouths do not move when they shout "Negi Ramen!"
- When Meroko puts her hands together and apologizes, her red gloves disappear.
- "Mitsuki" literally means "full moon."
- Negi Ramen = spring onion noodles
- Mitsuki often adds "-sensei" when referring to Wakaoji. Here, "-sensei" means a medical doctor.
- Shinigami = god of death
- Kana as Madoka Wakamatsu
- Chieko Honda as Meroko Yui
- Kazuko Sugiyama as Fuzuki Koyama
- Myco as Mitsuki Koyama/Full Moon
- Ryohei Kimura as Eichi Sakurai
- Teruaki Ogawa as Keiichi Wakaoji
- Yasuo Saitou as Takuto Kira
- Takayuki Kondou as Judge
"My Promise to Eichi"