- Kumi uses the name, "Onna Sanshiro," when she wrote that fan-mail. "Onna Sanshiro" is a reference to the novel "Sugata Sanshiro," which is about a judo champion. Moreover, "onna" means "female" in Japanese.
- Myco as Mitsuki Koyama/Fullmoon
- Tomomi Seo as Masami Oshige
- Teruaki Ogawa as Keiichi Wakaoji
- Yasuo Saitou as Takuto Kira
- Chieko Honda as Meroko Yui
- Yoshikazu Nagano as Principal
- Tsukasa Arizono as Female photographer
- Akiko Kobayashi as Kumi Sagimiya
"I Won't Lose"
"The New Death Spirits, Izumi and Jonathan"